This two days course has sessions which are comprised of lectures,
hands-on exercise,Live Surgery and interactive discussions using zygomatic implants.Lectures will cover the following topics:
Demograpics & impact of edentulism,patient evaluation&
treatment planning,treatment options for edentulous
situation,biomechanics&principles of Zygomatic implants,
Surgical protocol and fabrication of temporary&final prothetic options.
Hands-on Exercises will cover surgical placement of zygomatic implants on dummy skull models.
This course is aimed at Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons and their restorative partners
who are proficient at rehabilitating the edentulous maxilla with dental implants and want to extent their expertise to Zygoma implants.
After this two-day course the participant will...
- Understand the unique advantages of Zygoma treatment concept
- Have adequate knowledge about biomechanical principles behind the immediate
loading of complete edentulous arches
-Be able to plan cases to be treated with this treatment option
-Be able to rehabilitate complex edentulous maxilla with zygomatic implants
-Be able to identify the importance of team work to deliver a successful treatment
Pre requisite for this course is experience level 2 which means the
participant should have a prior experience of rehabilitating
Team includes Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons,Prosthodontists,a
Radiologist and an Anaesthetist.
-Investigations including Radiology
-Surgical Protocols and Techniques
-Surgical Demonstration - Zygoma implants fixture placement
(from operation theatre to lecture hall via two way communication)
-Surgical Hands on Workshop on skull models
- Conventional Vs.Zygocatic implant connection mechanism
- Multi unit Abutments
- Principles of Impression making
- Jaw relation recording
- Occulsal considerations
- Dental Laboratory interaction
- Maintenance and follow up
- Complications,Surgical,Prosthetic and others
1) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon INR 35,000
2) Maxillofacial Surgeon + Restorative Clinician INR 60,000