- Designed to expand the participant's knowledge and confidence in Implant practice in following areas;
- Applied anatomy pertaining to Implant dentistry.
- Case selection and treatment planning using Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Identifying the need for grafting procedures.
- Sequencing the surgical procedures, prosthodontic phase and loading protocol.
- Surgical techniques of Implantology.
- Diagnosis and management of surgical and prosthodontic complications.
- 30 hours of comprehensive lectures covering surgical, prosthodontics and esthetic aspects of Implantology by the respective specialist.
- 2 hands-on sessions on Styrofoam models.
- 1 clinical session where participants work on patients.
- Visual demonstration of Implant surgery.
- Exposure to two Implant systems
- Nobel Biocare
- Either Adin or Alphadent
- Participants will be placing one NOBEL and one Adin or Alphadent implant system on patients provided by RDI.
- Participants may place additional implants if they wish by bringing in their own patient with prior intimation.
After the Course:
- Doctors will gain practical experience from placing implants to delivering prosthesis which will increase their overall confidence in Implantology.
- Continued support and guidance from experienced faculty of RAJAN DENTAL for the participants. This support will be extended for the period of six months from the course completion date.
- Opportunity to utilize the fully equipped Implant clinic and operation theatre for the participants to work on their private patients.
- Participants will be provided with the course completion Certificate by Rajan Dental Institute.
- Participants will be provided with scholarship for a one year full time Implant Fellowship program affiliated to The T.N. Dr.MGR Medical University, if they wish to join.
Course Duration & Schedule:
- 6 days from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Venue: RAJAN DENTAL INSTITUTE. #56, Dr.Radha Krishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
- Limited to10 participants per course for better personal training by the faculty
Course Fee & Inclusions:
- 4 implants (2 NOBEL and 2 OTHER SYSTEM).
- Basic implant surgical kit
- Styrofoam jaw models & dummy implants for hands-on session.
- Dental consumables and other materials used during the course.
- Study materials provided as a part of the course.
- Working lunch & Tea on all days.
Course fee: Rs: 1,50,000 (One Lakh and fifty thousand only).
Cancellation Policy: Course fee will be refunded upon cancellation after retaining the registration charges. Retained registration charges can be availed / adjusted by the participant on their future enrollment in any of the courses of RDI within a period of one year.