Certificate Course in Healthcare quality has the following modules:
1. Introduction to quality and health
2. Measurement systems for healthcare quality
3. Science of quality improvement
4. Tools for quality improvement
5. Clinical governance
6. Development of a quality culture and aspects of quality management.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERION
Medical /Dental /AYUSH graduates /Nursing professionals (with at least 2 years’ experience in healthcare sector)
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
The candidate completing the training program successfully will be awarded certificate of completion which will be jointly issued by PHFI, AHPI and NHSRC.