Technique and pitfall
Methods of LA administration (demonstration and hands on in phantom head)
Nerve block and infiltration
Painless local anesthesia injections
Introduction to computer controlled local anesthesia
Extra oral nerve blocks
Detailed discussion on IOPA
Sterilization and infection control
How to select an useful sterilizer and disclosing agents to maintain asepsis in your clinic
Incisions and suturing techniques:
Principles of incision making
Different types of flaps
Suturing techniques of soft tissue (demonstration and hands on using study models)
Emergencies in Extraction (discussion)
• Introduction to dentoalveolar surgery,
• Sequence of frequency of impacted teeth,
• Causes of impaction
• Preoperative assessment (clinical and radiographic diagnosis, treatment
• Surgical Anatomy
• Radiographic analysis
• Indications and Contraindications for removal
• Surgical techniques to be employed for all kind of impaction
• Surgical Complications of Impacted tooth and Management
Post extraction care.
Demonstration and hands on in the patients
Management of medically compromised patients.
Other minor surgical procedures(discussion)
Preclinical exercises in goat or pig jaw
Open extractions of root sumps
Impactions (minimum two patients)
Sign In to ask your Query related to the above course.
Check your Email or mobile for OTP. If not received, Request Again
Your details successfully sent to the academy. Click pay to block your seat.