- Key concepts in RCT
- Pathology of infected tooth
- Clinical Diagnostic distinctions
- Access opening and orifice location - Significance of extra canals
- Irriigants and medicements - when and how?
- Endodontic radiography
- Methods of working length measurement
- Curvatures and calcification - Difficult cases
- Biomechanical preparation - Coronal enlargement, apical preparation & blending.
- Ni-Ti instruments - where are we currently? Protaper, K3, M2
- Obturation techniques - What to do? for better long term results
- Micrscopes in endodontics - Can we start doing it?
- Non surgical management of lesions - Current trends
- Endodontic Surgery
- Tooth fracture and management
- Management of Perforations - Has it done good?
- Management of broken instruments
- Post Endodontic restorations
- Post & core systems
- Mono block
- Canal projection technique
No of participants restricted to 4 for individual interaction. This programme blends modern endodontics with traditional forms of therapy. Original cases and video presentations are included for systematic and detailed presentation of key concepts.
- Access opening - where to trace extra canals?
- Various methods of working length determination
- Coronal flaring with gates and orifice shapers
- Coronal preparation with hand files and rotary ni-ti files
- Lataral condensation, single cone and thermafil obturation techniques.
- Post space Preparation & Post placement
- Clinical Radiography & case discussion (Participants can bring their x-rays for discussion)
Take home materials worth Rs.5000/- will be provided along with practical record book.