The Orthodontic Advantage:
Orthodontics is a Profitable Speciality and helps to build your practice in the long run.It is a Professionally rewarding experience which helps you to give beautiful smiles to your patients.Your Satisfied patients will become a life time customer and promote your practice to others.
Provide World Class Orthodontic care in your Practice:
This Course gives you the most extensive and practical learning experience in Orthodontics.Our courses are designed in such a way that any dentist would successfully and confidently practice orthodontics.The clinician will be able to diagnosis the type of Malocclusion and would be able to arrive at the proper treatment plan,which will include preventive,interceptive as well as fixed appliance.
For the Convenience of Practicing dentists the course is offered in as
- Advanced Orthodontics-4 module program spread over 4 months
Advanced Orthodontics-4 module program spread over 4 months
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Preventive and interceptive orthodontics
- Growth and Development
- Growth modulation appliances
- (Head gear,twin block,chin cup)
- Habit breaking and accessory appliances
- Different types of Malocclusion (Class 1,class 2,class 3,open Bite and Deep Bite Transverse)
- Bracket Systems
- BEGG,RTH System
- MBT Bracket system
- Anchorage,Biomechanics of tooth movement,wire properties and force levels
- Alignment,Levelling,Space closure,Finishing and detailing,Canine torqueing,Canine impaction,soft tissue changes.
-Retention and Relapse
- Mini Implants
- Surgical Orthodontics
- Recent advantages(Invisalign,self ligating and Lingual Braces)
- Trouble shooting
Demonstration for Growth modulation appliance,habit breaking appliance
- Banding,bonding,Bracket Positioning.Wire bending for torqueing of roots,wire bending for reverse cuve of spee
- Sequence of wire change
- Rather than following “one sequence fits for all”approach,Participants are taught customization of bracket position and specific techniques(Sequence of wire change) to handle different clinical situation
- Patient simulator typhodont models enable the participants to appreciate the sequence of wire change and treatment outcome.
- Discussion of 100+ Cases
- Cephalometric analysis
- Participants will be encouraged to start clinical cases immediately after 1st module.
- Mentoring of 2 cases from start to finish including diagnoses and treatment plan.
- Case presentation by participants
- Guidance on purchase of Materials
- Patient demonstration
- Complete hands –on training of Fixed appliance – banding,bracket,positioning,aligning,levelling,space closure,torqueing,finishin & detailing etc…
- Trouble Shooting