COURSE HIGHLIGHTS :
- The Program is designed exclusively for 20 participants to enable personalized attention & interaction for 5 days.
- The lectures are tailored more for clinical practice.
- The Hands-on exercises are practiced in Indirect vision for 100% simulation of clinical scenario.
- Participants will be made to work with Endo Motor, Reduction-Gear Hand Piece, Apex Locators and all the necessary gadgetry for the REAL FEEL.
- The Program features LIVE RCT demonstration on Patient.
- Post Endo Hands-on session includes Post space prep, FRC Post placement & Luting, Core Build-up by the participants.
- Participants will be awarded with Course completion certificate.
COURSE SCHEDULE :
DAY 1: RUBBERDAMOLOGY ( Lectures & Hands-on )
- Single tooth isolation – Benefits, Methods & Limitations.
- Multiple tooth isolation – Benefits, Why and How to do it, Preferred type of dam, Dam inversion, Clamp selection, Reverse Clamp technique etc.
- Isolation in sub-gingival caries & Restoring the sub-gingival defect – Deep marginal elevation.
- Isolation of Caries tooth / Mutilated / Badly Broken down / Crown prepared / Partially erupted tooth and clamp selection for the same.
- Isolation for Class II – Simultaneous placement of Matrix Band and Rubber Dam – Re-establishing predictable Contacts & Contours.
- Split Dam Technique.
- How to choose Rubber dam sheets, thickness and consistency for different clinical situations
- Pre-operative Assessment.
- LA modifications, steps prior to access opening.
- Access Opening
- Locating Orifice / Extra-canals.
- Patency, Orifice enhancement using Rotary & Hand.
- WL determination using Apex Locators & RVG.
- Glide Path – Rotary & Manual.
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted Natural teeth)
- Access opening, locating orifices / extra-canals.
- WL, Orifice enhancement, Glide Path.
- MICROSCOPIC EVALUATION
Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orificeof participants by Faculty.
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Principles
- Hand & Rotary Instruments.
- Rotary Systems available in the market – An Overview.
- Role of Irrigants& Intra-canal medicaments (Which, When & Why..?)
- Master cone selection &Obturation
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Rotary System (ProTaper)
- Advanced Rotary System (ProTaper NEXT)
- Master cone selection&Obturation
Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orifice of participants by Faculty.
LIVE Demonstration of RCT on Patient
- Selection of cases for Post & Core management
- Types of Metal & Composite (FRC) posts
- Post space prep, try-in, cementation & core build up
- DEMO & HANDS – ON ( Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Post space preparation & Post try-in (molar)
- Canal prep, cementation of FRC post
- Core build-up
- Demo of Crown preparation (molar)
- Patient Demo of Elastomeric Impression making
- Trouble Shooting
- Single vs multiple visit Endo
- Perforation – Prevention & Repair.
- Separated Instrument – Management techniques
- Post Endodontic Pain
- Retreatment – Techniques and steps
- Calcified Canals, Ledge, varying canal morphologies etc
- Valedictory & Certificate Presentation by Guest of Honour