Online Program to Enhance the skill of general dental practitioner in the field of modern clinical endodontics.
- Straight line access prep.
- Glide path prep.
- Working length determination with radiographic and apex locator.
- Irrigation techniques & protocol for infected cases
- Cleaning and shaping with hand protaper
- Cleaning and shaping with rotary protaper and other systems of rotary
- Sealer application methods
- Obturation, single cone, thermoplastic methods
- Post endodontic restoration
Documents to be Submitted
- Filled Admission Form
- Copy of degree certificate/ provisional degree certificate.
- Copy of state dental council registration.Presentation & Discussion
- Case selection.
- Straight line Access preparation.
- Working length determination – radiographic and apex locator method.
- Irrigation protocol.
- Intra canal medicaments.
- Cleaning and shaping.
- Rotary endodontics- Principles and technique.
- Obturation techniques.
- Post endo restoration.
- Management of flare-ups and shortcomings.