- Detailed audio- visual presentations.
- Live bone grafting surgery
- Limited attendance in course to enable personal attention.
- Participants will practice to perform all the steps of bone grafting on dummies.
- Full clinical support from faculty for your future bone augmentation cases.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Different kind of conventional to recent bone grafting techniques will be discussed in the course.
- Most preferred venue in north India- you get chance to visit beautiful Taj.
- Study material and multiple surgery videos of the sinus grafting are given after the course
Course details- (What is taught)
- general Introduction of bone grafting in oral implantology
- Radiographic and CT planning of bone grafting cases
- Biological mechanism of bone formation at the grafted site
- Composition of Natural bone and different bone substitutes
- Different types of commercially available bone graft substitutes
- Different types of barrier membranes
- Different types of ridge defects and their grafting procedures
- Use of Growth Factors in bone grafting
- Preparation technique of platelets rich plasma
- Key points for successful bone grafting
- Armamentarium and materials required for bone grafting
- Indications and contra indications of bone grafting
- Intraoral bone harvesting techniques
- Extraction socket grafting for future implant placement
- Bicol technique
- Lateral and vertical ridge augmentation procedures
- Distraction osteogenesis techniques (vertical and lateral)
- Tunnelling technique for bone grafting
- Different type of Block grafting techniques
- Indications and contraindications of block grafting
- Bone regeneration using titanium mesh
- Use of piezotome in the bone grafting
- Different techniques of ridge splitting and implant placement
- Basics of Nasal floor grafting procedure
- Basics of sinus grafting techniques
- Guided bone regeneration using tent screws.
- Soft tissue management in bone grafting cases
- Management of complications in bone grafting cases
- What the participants will be able to do after this training
- Diagnosis and treatment planning of bone augmentation cases
- Decision making of appropriate grafting approach for a particular case
- Motivation of the patients for the necessity of grafting procedure
- Selection of the appropriate graft substitute
- How to overcome the cost of the procedure
- Performing minimal invasive grafting procedures
- Successfully performing all the intraoral bone grafting procedures in implant practice such as
- Using Particulate bone substitutes to graft the periimplant bone defects
- Socket grafting
- Harvesting of autogenous bone from different intraoral sites
Each participant is awarded With well designed certificate of advanced Training in bone grafting after this course
Who can Attend-?
Dentists who already practicing at least basic implantology procedures