Dent XL

Hotel VITS, Andheri east, MUMBAI, Mumbai - 400069, Maharashtra

contact

About Us

Vision:

To be the leader in providing exceptional quality training solutions to organizations & individuals in the most innovative & practical way.

Mission: 

To bring about positive change in the society by imparting various training skills to the people helping them to grow beyond their personal capacities.

 

Message from Dr. Sajit Pardeshi:

Dear Friends,

At the outset I sincerely thank you for visiting my website. Only 2% people in this world ‘create’ history & the rest 98% just 'reads' it. Those who create history are the ones who dare to do 'something different' from others. They are always willing to make that 'extra effort', ready to move outside their 'Comfort Zone' to achieve that 'EXTRA' and that is what separates the ordinary from the extraordinary!

A man without knowledge is just like a body without soul. Therefore, we should always try to enrich ourselves with as much knowledge as possible. My work in this field is just a small attempt to help those who are ready to make their lives better and ultimately make this world a better place to live. I promise to help you to realize, set & achieve the goals of your life, achieve the success-money-fame that you always wanted to possess and thus making life more fulfilling, satisfying and meaningful. 

I congratulate you for visiting this website because you being here itself shows that you are one of those who want to go beyond horizons and explore new galaxies to have that 'something different' in your life. All the training courses and materials I have for you will definitely make a difference and you will be better & smarter than before after being associated with me.

I wish you all the best as you embark on this journey. Remember…don’t live by the standards of this world nor by the expectations of others because the one who follows the crowd usually get lost into it.

Till we meet… ‘Keep growing and keep connected’!

 

Get in Touch


 
Whatsapp Chat

Login




 
or
Login with Facebook Login with Google

Forget Password?



 

Verify Number




 

Academy Check



 

Enter Your Details






 

Verify User

Check your Email or mobile for OTP. If not received, Request Again



 

Success

Your details successfully sent to the academy. Click pay to block your seat.

Enter Email Address




 
or
Log in with Facebook Log in with Google

Forget Password?



 

Enter Details