1. Examines patients teeth, gums and jaw, using dental and x-ray equipment, diagnoses dental conditions.
2. Assesses and recommends treatment options to patients.
3. Carries out clinical treatments, restores teeth affected by decay, performing scaling, filling, Root canals, Orthodontic treatment etc., and treats gum disease and other disorders.
4. Carried out crown and brides cutting and insertions.
5. Supervises patients progress and advises on preventative action.
6. Educates patients on oral health care.
7. Maintains patients dental health records.
8. Prepares and delivers lectures, undertakes research, and conducts and participates in clinical trials.
Support offered by company to Dentist.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1. Should have 5-10 years of experience into Dentistry.
2. Previous experience in similar roles will be preferred.
3. Good communication & convincing skills in English, Hindi & Marathi.
4. Education BDS /MDS.