- Six-day course (3 weekends) without affecting your busy practice schedules
- Intensive learning, focused group discussions and case presentations
- Opportunity to place implants on patients
- Ongoing mentoring by the AIAD Faculties
- Rationale and scope of dental implants
- Anatomy and Physiology relevant to implants
- Biomaterials and Osseointegration
- Selection of implant
- Implant Designs & Systems
- Radiographic interpretations and modern radiological technique
- Pre-prosthetic surgery considerations
- Prosthetic components and options for treatment.
- Biomechanics and occlusal considerations for implant prosthodontics.
- Hard and soft tissue management (Bone grafts and Perio esthetics)
- Armamentarium for implant surgery
HANDS-ON : Candidates will place implants on Styrofoam jaw models.
- Medical considerations
- Infection control and operating room protocol
- LIVE SURGERIES (TWO CASES)
- Case discussion and questionnaire
- Case presentation
HANDS-ON: Understanding CBCT and Implant planning using CBCT Software
- Types of impression procedure
- LIVE DEMO of stage 2 surgery
- LIVE DEMO of various impression techniques
- Clinical lab procedures
- Overdenture demo
- Provitionalisation and cementation
- Prosthetic options for complete denture patients
- Hybrid dentures
DEMO CUM HANDS-ON various impression techniques on Models
Case Presentations by Particpants
Each participant will place 1 implant on patient
Take home tips for Implant practice
Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
Incorporate Implantology in their practice
Develop a dental implant treatment plan
Select and place optimal Implant type on surgical site
- Accomodation can be recommended from third party vendor at extra cost for both men and women.
- Cost of accommodation ranges from 6000 to 10000 per month, inclusive of food.