CONTENTS : 4 Levels
Clinical oriented theory and Extensive hands on:
1. Access opening on Extracted teeth.
2. BMP with 2% hand files and 4 and 6 % Hand Hero Shapers & Rotary files.
3. Obturation with 2, 4 & 6 % GP points.
4. Crown preparation for Metal, PFM, Zirconia & All Ceramic Crowns.
5. Rubber Base Impression Material.
6. Suturing Principles
7. Immediate Chairside Temporisation.
Procedures to be performed by participants on Patients:
a) Root canal treatments: 10 Cases
b) Crown preparations: upto 10
c) Impressions with Rubber base Impression material (Polyvinyl Siloxane) & Retraction Cord.
d) Extractions: 5 (Including a case of Surgical Extraction).
e) Class I and Class II composite Restorations
f) Laser 5 CASES : Any of the following- (gingivectomy, frenectomy, depigmentation, pocket sterilization, LANAP)
g) Bleaching: Mcinnes Solution.
h) SRP (Scaling and Root Planing)
i) Post and Core (Fibre)
Clinical oriented lectures on following topics:
Participants will be using each of the following advanced materials once while treating patients:
Sign In to ask your Query related to the above course.
Check your Email or mobile for OTP. If not received, Request Again
Your details successfully sent to the academy. Click pay to block your seat.