COURSE HIGHLIGHTS :
- The Program is designed exclusively for maximum of 15 participants to enable personalized attention & interaction for 4 days.
- The lectures are tailored more for clinical practice.
- The Hands-on exercises are practiced in Indirect vision for 100% simulation of clinical scenario.
- Participants will be made to work with Endo Motor, Reduction-Gear Hand Piece, Apex Locators and all the necessary gadgetry for the REAL FEEL.
- The Program features LIVE RCT demonstration on Patient.
- Post Endo Hands-on session includes Post space prep, FRC Post placement, Crown Prep & Elastomeric Impression technique by the participants.
- Participants will be awarded with Course completion certificate.
Instructions to Participants:
- Participants should bring Handpiece (Airotor & Micromotor Contra-angle).
- Participants can bring extra natural teeth for practice
- Participants are encouraged to carry their White coat for Lab work.
- Participants must mail Jpeg format PP photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.
COURSE SCHEDULE :
- Pre-operative Assessment.
- LA modifications, steps prior to access opening.
- Access Opening
- Locating Orifice / Extra-canals.
- Patency, Orifice enhancement using Rotary & Hand.
- WL determination using Apex Locators & RVG.
- Glide Path – Rotary & Manual.
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted Natural teeth)
- Access opening, locating orifices / extra-canals.
- WL, Orifice enhancement, Glide Path.
- Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orificeof participants by Faculty.
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Principles
- Hand & Rotary Instruments.
- Rotary Systems available in the market – An Overview.
- Role of Irrigants& Intra-canal medicaments (Which, When & Why..?)
- Master cone selection &Obturation
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Rotary System (ProTaper)
- Advanced Rotary System (ProTaper NEXT)
- Master cone selection&Obturation
- Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orifice of participants by Faculty.
LIVE Demonstration of RCT on Patient
- Selection of cases for Post & Core management
- Types of Metal & Composite (FRC) posts
- Post space prep, try-in, cementation & core build up
DEMO & HANDS – ON ( Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Post space preparation & Post try-in (molar)
- Canal prep, cementation of FRC post
- Core build-up
- Demo of Crown preparation (molar)
- Patient Demo of Elastomeric Impression making
- Single vs multiple visit Endo
- Perforation – Prevention & Repair.
- Separated Instrument – Management techniques
- Post Endodontic Pain
- Retreatment – Techniques and steps
- Calcified Canals, Ledge, varying canal morphologies etc
Valedictory & Certificate Presentation by Guest of Honour