The Program an Overview:
The increasing demands for high quality RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY makes it essential for the practioners to update themselves on the material science and the practical techniques to meet the patient needs. This program has been carefully crafted for the YOUNG PRACTIONERS to handle all restorative procedures with ease and give the patients an everlasting smile . This clinically oriented curriculum is presented in an best possible educational environment, which makes learning exciting and effective. The academy is equipped with all latest equipments and materials of International Standards.
Lectures, demonstrations and hands on workshop are planned in such a way that the participants will be able to effectively incorporate the learnt techniques in their day to day practice. The program will also include – discussions and evaluations which will enhance the most effective interchange of knowledge.
- quick review of basic sciences essential for understanding adhesive dentistry ,composites and ceramics
- to make effective diagnosis and treatment planning
- to master the art of selecting the right materials and techniques
- effective shade matching and lab communication
- mastering essential clinical procedures with hands on for direct and indirect restorations
Program Highlights :
- The program is designed for a maximum of 10 participants only to enable personalize interaction and attention.
- The program will consist of lectures, demonstrations, hands on workshops with interactive evaluation.
- The program is structured in a logical sequence to master the art and science of composite placement
- Lectures will be closely paired with hands on sessions required for different clinical scenario’s.
Brief Glance of the Program
- Adhesive Dentistry
- Material advancements in bonding , composite and instrumentation
- Shade Matching and shade mapping for composites
- Clinical techniques on Diastema Closure, class III and masking of stains with hands on
- Tips for successful Class II restorations with hands on
- Detailed training on Class IV restoration with finishing and polishing secrets – hands on
- Complete in and out of ceramics will be dealt. This includes metals ceramics and complete overview on All Ceramics.
- Theory of ceramics and lab processing and choice of materials will be dealt in detail.
- Shade matching in ceramics.
- Visit to a dental Lab to get the insight of step by step processing of Ceramics, esp CAD CAM
- All ceramic anterior and posterior crown prep with hands on
- Laminate theory and technique with hands on
- Impression procedures with Hands on
- Temprorization theory and Demo
- Cementation for all ceramics and Demo
- Introduction to the field of cosmetic dentistry
- At the end of the program participants will be able to do restorations that blend perfectly with the existing dentition and are practically invisible
Instructions to participants
- Participants are requested to bring their simple digital cameras.
- All necessary learning materials will be provided by the academy.
Eligibility for the program is students having passed BDS., and under internship and private practitioners registered with DCI are eligible to join the program. For international participants, they should have passed the undergraduate program in their respective countries.
On completion of course, the students get certificate of successful completion of mastering the art of Restorative Dentistry from pearl dental academy and Chennai Aesthetic Dentistry Study Club affilliate of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Fee: Rs. 35,000 /-