THE PROGRAM AN OVERVIEW:
The increasing demands for high quality cosmetic dentistry makes it essential for the practitioners to update themselves on the material science and the practical techniques to meet the patient needs. Mastering the art of delivering invisible indirect restoration is the most challenging aspect of cosmetic dentistry. This program on Ceramics has been carefully crafted for practitioners to successfully and confidently handle Ceramics in his/her practice. This clinically oriented curriculum is presented in a best possible educational environment, which makes learning exciting and effective. The academy is equipped with all latest equipments and materials of International Standards.
Lectures, demonstrations and hands on workshop are planned in such a way that the participants will be able to effectively incorporate the learnt techniques in their day to day practice. The program will also include – discussions and evaluations which will enhance the most effective interchange of knowledge.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES :
- Quick review of basic sciences essential for understanding ceramics
- To make effective diagnosis and treatment planning
- To master the art of selecting the right materials and techniques
- Effective shade matching and lab communication
- Essentials of photography
- Mastering essential clinical procedures with hands on indirect restorations
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS :
- The program is designed for a maximum of 10 participants only to enable personalize interaction and attention.
- The program will consist of lectures, demonstrations, hands on workshops with interactive evaluation.
- The program is structured in a logical sequence to master the art and science of ceramics.
- Lectures will be closely paired with hands on sessions required for different clinical scenario’s.
BRIEF GLANCE OF THE MODULES
- Complete in and out of ceramics will be dealt in this module. This includes metals ceramics and complete overview on All Ceramics.
- Theory of ceramics and lab processing and choice of materials will be dealt in detail.
- Shade matching in ceramics.
- Visit to a dental Lab to get the insight of step by step processing of Ceramics, esp CAD CAM
- All ceramic anterior and posterior crown prep with hands on
- Laminate theory and technique with hands on
- Temprorization theory and hands on
- Cementation for all ceramics with hands on
- At the end of the program participants will be able to choose the right material and do a practically invisible restorations that is required on day to day basis.