To train and enhance the skill of general dental practitioner in the field of modern clinical endodontics.
What does the course include
Powerpoint presentation lectures, demonstrations, hand on training on extracted tooth, preclinical work on mannequin.
- Case selection.
- Straight line Access preparation.
- Working length determination – radiographic and apex locator method.
- Intra canal medicaments.
- Cleaning and shaping.
- Rotary endodontics- Principles and technique.
- Obturation techniques.
- Post endo restoration.
- Management of flare-ups and shortcomings.
- Straight line access prep.
- Glide path prep.
- Working length determination with radiographic and apex locator.
- Cleaning and shaping with hand protaper
- Cleaning and shaping with rotary protaper and other systems of rotary
- Sealer application methods
- Obturation, single cone, thermoplastic methods
- Post endodontic restoration
- Irrigation techniques & protocol for infected cases
- Irrigation protocol.
- Rotary instruments(Any 3 Systems)
- Extracted teeth. As many as possible.(minimum of 6 molars, 4 premolars and 4 anterior teeth)
- K-File 21mm No-6 , No-8 , No-10
- K-files 21 and 25 mm, 15 to 40.
- H file 21mm 15 to 40.
- K File 25 mm 45 to 80.
- Barbed broaches assorted 15 to 40.
- Spreaders 21 mm 15 to 40.
- Gates Glidden.
- IOPA x-RAY- 30(minimum)
- Air-rotor handpiece
- Micromotor Contra angle Handpiece
Documents to be submitted
- Copy of degree certificate/ provisional degree certificate.
- Copy of state dental council registration.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
Course fee is inclusive of Protaper hand Starter kit, lunch and beverages, study material and consumables